More and more business owners are taking on to Instagram for their marketing purposes simply due to the reason that this platform is proven to produce much better results and returns as compared to other social media platforms. When it comes to creating brand awareness among the social community, there is no better channel than Instagram on social media landscape.
This is the network that is most successful among all available social media platforms in raising the number of followers, conversion, and sales prospects as well as almost for every business. This is because:
● The platform has the highest number of followers as compared to all other social media channels, even Facebook which is its parent company thereby enabling the business and brands to reach out to a larger audience with their product or services more easily.
● It comes with a lot of innovative and useful features that helps the businesses and marketers to showcase their products, gain insight about their competitors, analyze the performance of their posts and make necessary changes in their Instagram approach and marketing plans for the future.
● It being a mobile app essentially, it allows the businesses to tap the ever-increasing number of smartphones, most of which belong to the young and middle-age generation to reach out to them anytime on the go and increase their sales prospects.
Therefore, if you are contemplating on increasing your present sales prospects and looking for the best platform to do so, you should not look beyond Instagram. If you integrate it with your marketing campaigns you will surely be able to make the most of the social media landscape and your social followers as well.
However, you will only be able to gain the benefits that this useful, popular and most productive photo and video sharing app comes with if you go ahead with your Instagram marketing process in the right way.
There are lots of ways in which you can do this and there is a lot of websites that will tell you how exactly you can achieve this feat. While most of these sites will talk about the most common ways to do so, here are a few ways in which you can increase a lot of things such as:
Ultimately, this will ensure that you get higher returns on your investments and your Instagram marketing efforts.
Whether you work solo, partner with a professional and reliable Instagram marketing company or take a clue from reputed sites such as https://blastup.com or any other of equal caliber, presenting a distinct voice is the first significant thing that you should consider. This is paramount because:
● Every social platform also has a distinct voice and a unique set of requirements that you should meet with so as to gain the maximum benefits from it and its social followers. This means that a strategy to gain more followers followed on the Facebook or Twitter channel may not work equally well, or at all on Instagram.
● It is also required that you consider creating better content to post on Instagram, which is much different from that you may have created for your other accounts in other social networks, including Facebook or Twitter. Since Instagram is a photo and video sharing app only, it is essentially required that the content that you post is lighthearted, warm, appealing and have a unique and authentic "tone". It is only these kinds of posts that will work the best on this popular and favorite platform, especially for business owners.
The best way to present a better and distinct voice and create a better brand awareness and recognition among your Instagram followers is to experiment with the different tools and features that Instagram offers to you. One such feature is the emojis and other fun tools. The good thing about these tools is that:
● It will help you to incorporate a fun element in your posts.
● It will also give your brand that distinct feel that is required to make it stand apart from the other competitors in your specific field and industry.
However, do not expect to get everything right the first time. That is what the experiment is all about. It will take some time to develop your brand voice. Have patience and results will surely come by when you know the right approach to follow.
If you are ever in doubt as to what to write in your content to present your brand in the best possible way, the best way is to keep things short. Do not fall for the common concept of writing longer caption, which ideally is a wrong one as well. This is because it is proved that:
● On Instagram, there is little correlation, if none at all, between the length of your caption and the level of engagement among your users.
● It is only the short captions instead of the long ones that will allow your visuals to do the most of the talking.
Therefore, focus more on creating captions that are not only short, but are also meaningful and appealing to your customers.
Make sure that you add a link properly so that the followers are able to visit your site when and if they are interested in your product looking at the photos of it on Instagram and want to know more about it.
This will also ensure that the followers do not have to log in and log out every time they want to make a switch from one site to another. If they can do it directly from your Instagram page, it will not only save their time and make the entire process convenient, but will also provide them with a unique user experience.
Until next time, Be creative! - Pix'sTory by Walter Moore
Walter Moore is a notable management consultant and digital marketing expert. He is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.