Remember our article TOP 10 Free Font Resources? We thought that it would be awesome if you could upload your favorite fonts and use them on your graphics. You don't even have to be a master in using Photoshop or any other design app.
1. Sign up on PixTeller if you haven't done this already. We made it easier for you, so you do this step using your Facebook or Google account. Also, you can create your account by providing your username, email address, and password.
2. You have two options, you can either choose to: Open the graphic editor to design from scratch [or] start from a pre-made template if you need some inspiration.
3. To add text to your image, just click on the TEXT button from the left section.
Now you can customize the 'text input' by writing your favorite quote instead. If you already have a text on your graphic, just select it and then replace it with the message you want to share. To add more effects to your text, check out the features column from the left-side section. Change the size, font and also add filters to make your text stand out even more.
4. If you couldn't find a font family that fits you in our typography collection, or you want to add some special characters, you can easily upload how many fonts you wish and use them anytime from now on. Just click on the FONTS button, and the fonts popup will open.
On the left top of your screen, you will see your fonts library called MY FONTS.
From here you can access all of your uploaded fonts. Now, to fill in space, all you have to do is to click on the UPLOAD button and choose your fonts from your files. Your fonts are ready to be used!
5. Set the title and save your design, then you can download, share or use it for any purpose.
6. You can always go back anytime and 'Edit' or 'Use' your visual asset with our graphic maker or animation editor.
We hope this article has helped you! If there is anything we can do for you so you can use PixTeller design editor tools at the maximum power, feel free to contact us.
Until next time, Be creative! - Pix'sTory made by Alex
Photo & Animation Maker