Remember our article on the TOP 10 Free Font Resources?
We thought that it would be awesome if you could upload your favorite fonts and use them on your graphics. You don't even have to be a master in using Photoshop or any other design app.
On PixTeller you can upload your fonts by following the below quick steps.
1. Sign up on PixTeller if you haven't done this already. We made it easier for you, so you do this step using your Facebook or Google account. Also, you can create your account by providing your username, email address, and password.
2. You have two options, you can either choose to:
→ create your design from scratch;
→ use pre-made templates if you need some inspiration.
3. To add text to your image, just click on the TEXT button from the right section.
Now you can customize the 'text input' by writing your favorite quote instead.
If you already have a text on your graphic, just select it and then replace it with the message you want to share.
To add more effects to your text, check out the features column from the right-side section. Change the size, font and also add filters to make your text stand out even more.
4. If you couldn't find a font family that fits you in our typography collection, or you want to add some special characters, you can easily upload how many fonts you wish and use them anytime from now on. Just click on the CHANGE button, and the fonts popup will open.
On the right top of your screen, you will see your fonts library called MY FONTS.
From here you can access all of your uploaded fonts. Now, to fill in space, all you have to do is to click on the UPLOAD button and choose your fonts from your files.
Your fonts are ready to be used!
5. Name and save your design, then you can download, share or use it for any purpose.
6. You can always go back anytime and 'Edit' or 'Use' your graphic.
We hope this article has helped you! If there is anything, we can do for you so you can use PixTeller at its maximum power, feel free to contact us.
We also recommend you to follow the links below for a better understanding of our startup experience, team and goals, as well as for more useful tips.
Until next time, Be creative!
Pix'sTory made by Georgi